-->
Powered by Blogger.

About

Top Ad 728x90

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Post Via Labels

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Slides Via Labels

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Posts Via Labels

More on

Featured post

Condemnations Trail Police Invasion of Ibadan Institute

Criticisms and condemnations have continued to trail Monday’s invasion of the Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (IAR&T), F...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Templateism?

Popular Posts

“I Am Getting Chubby, The Money Starting To Show” — Davido Gushes

- September 24, 2017
advertise here

Nigerian singer, Davido, yesterday took to Instagram to make a declaration that he’s getting Chubby, and the money he’s been making is beginning to show. He shared the below photo and captioned it: “I’m getting chubby, the money starting to show”. Now you know how someone with a 30 Billion Naira Account Balance looks like!

The Post “I Am Getting Chubby, The Money Starting To Show” — Davido Gushes Appeared First On NaijaExtra.Com



from NaijaExtra.Com http://ift.tt/2hpXVzT
via IFTTT
Advertisement


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search