-->
Powered by Blogger.

About

Top Ad 728x90

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Post Via Labels

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Slides Via Labels

Top Ad 728x90

Featured Posts Via Labels

More on

Featured post

Condemnations Trail Police Invasion of Ibadan Institute

Criticisms and condemnations have continued to trail Monday’s invasion of the Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (IAR&T), F...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Templateism?

Popular Posts

LYRICS: Masterkraft Ft. Olamide – OJA

- September 22, 2017
advertise here

Lyrics Of OJA By Masterkraft Ft. Olamide DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE [Intro] Masterkraft Freestyle la fe se ba yi oh Hennessy ti ba le Oh My God heen [Hook] See I go tell your mummy o ti j’oja I go tell your daddy o ti j’oja eh I go tell your uncle eh o ti j’oja [...]

The Post LYRICS: Masterkraft Ft. Olamide – OJA Appeared First On NaijaExtra.Com



from NaijaExtra.Com http://ift.tt/2xrWeYc
via IFTTT
Advertisement


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search